Welcome to Mc Entaggarts Funeral Home of Dunshaughlin, County Meath.
We at Mc Entaggarts:
* are available 24 hours, 365 days of the year, call +353 1 801 7797
* provide a personal, discreet and sympathetic service
* offer private viewings 24 hours a day
* are Funeral Directors for the Dunboyne, Dunshaughlin, Ratoath and Ashbourne areas
* offer a multi-denominational service
* prepare obituaries for publication in newspapers, on radio & the Internet
* take care of all needs for a funeral service including music, floral tributes, transport and all other related requirements.
The funeral home is available at all times to all families. In certain cases the family may require the use of the funeral home to host a reception or prayer service for friends and relatives who may or may not be able to attend the funeral service. Please advise us of your needs when speaking with our funeral director Adrian at the time of making the arrangements.
Dunshaughlin Funeral Home
Mc Entaggarts Funeral Directors have provided a funeral service to Dunshaughlin and its surrounding areas for over a 100 years. Their well appointed and spacious funeral home located at The Gables, Dunshaughlin first opened in 1996.
Ratoath Funeral Home
The Ratoath Chapel of Rest opened in mid 2011 just off Main St, Ratoath, Co. Meath opposite the Holy Trinity church. The Ratoath Chapel of Rest is a spacious, tastefully decorated funeral home and is convenient to the churches of Rataoth, Ashbourne, Skryne, Curragha and Kilbride.